Hijacking ships:

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

• Some friends and I managed to hijack and claim two ships, both had no systems installed and where un-usable, is this a bug, feature, or are we just doing this wrong? The first ship also continued to have a single hostile bot spawn repeatedly on the claimed ship after repeatedly killing him.

ArtemisVenatrix

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:25 am

• Hey Artemis!

Boarding a ship and killing all of the crew is a good first step. However you'll need to hack and take over enough screens on that ship so the captain can claim the ship (doing this should unlock all of the screens). The thing is the captain can only claim one ship at a time. My guess is that when you claimed your second ship there might have been one enemy left on the first ship which then took back the ship. I'm not sure why only one bot would respawn, but the fact that the atrium was functioning for the enemies makes me think that the ship wasn't claimed by your crew. Either that or it's a bug. If you have a save file in this sector we'd be happy to take a look and see if it's a bug. Email it to team@leafygames.com if you're interested.

Edinstein
    Leafy Developer

Return to Your Questions

Information