Alcohol

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
fbcurtiss22

Alcohol

Post by fbcurtiss22 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

I've only been playing for about 2 hours (most of which was me being blown up after I wanted to mess around with the lasers and shoot seemingly abandoned ships) and I wondered what kind of booze there was in this game. I definitely do not intend to drink and drive (cough cough). If you guys know some of the drinks available and their cost or locations I would like to know. For purely scientific reasons (cough cough).

CalicoJack

Re: Alcohol

Post by CalicoJack » Wed May 16, 2018 11:22 pm

Alcohol is available from general traders and bars. Prices will vary with your rep with a given faction. However you can save money on alcohol if you buy 4 Engine Sludge, which just happens to also be the strongest alcohol in the game - drinking 3 in a row will kill you (as long as you're not standing near a scientist with Bridge Medic or in the Atrium), and you will respawn with the Engine Sludge in your locker.

You can sober up by standing near a scientist with Bridge Medic or in the Atrium.
Last edited by CalicoJack on Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Alcohol

Post by Edinstein » Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 pm

For the sake of science, you might as well try eating several biscuits in a row too. The Funky Biscuit is particularly potent.