Talk about other games or anything!
Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Super Smash Bros 3DS

Post by Zukaro » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:41 pm

I want diz gaim so bad. '^'
Who else ish excited for Smash Bros on the 3DS? :P

I personally won't be getting the Wii U version cuz I dun haz a Wii U. :v :p BUT, ONCE STAR FOX WII U GAIM COMES OUT I WILL HAZ WII U :V cuz I need StarFox, cuz foxes <3
:P

And after I get a Wii U I'll probably get Smash Bros for that too (and the next LoZ game that's coming out (nawt teh Hyrule Warriors game, but the actual LoZ game :p); cuz I need moar LoZ too, cuz LoZ is awesome, but I really badly need StarFox, so I want to wait to see if Nintendo releases a StarFox limited edition Wii U console :v cuz if they do, ish mine '^' ).
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

Kona9
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Super Smash Bros 3DS

Post by Kona9 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:14 pm

I bought it for the 3DS and have pre-orded the Wiiu version :)

It is a BRILLIANT game.
New starfox and Zelda also look amazing!

Just out of curiosity, did you play Starfox Assault or Starfox 64? (DONT PLAY Starfox Adventures WHATEVER YOU DO)

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Kona9 wrote:I bought it for the 3DS and have pre-orded the Wiiu version :)

It is a BRILLIANT game.
New starfox and Zelda also look amazing!

Just out of curiosity, did you play Starfox Assault or Starfox 64? (DONT PLAY Starfox Adventures WHATEVER YOU DO)
I played StarFox, StarFox 64, StarFox Assault, StarFox Adventures and StarFox 64 3D. :p

StarFox Adventures is actually a good game though, it just doesn't fit into the StarFox universe. I want a StarFox game like StarFox Adventures, but one which is more like StarFox and has good space combat (the space stages in StarFox Adventures really felt tacked on). But I can rant on forever about StarFox Adventures due to what it was originally going to be. But essentially, every part of StarFox Adventures where it's heavily in the StarFox universe feels very tacked on (the opening feels wrong, the space stages feel wrong, and the ending was absolutely awful and made no sense).

But overall, it was actually a very enjoyable game. And I do like the Arwing design from that game; I'd say it's one of my favourites along with the design from StarFox 64.

As for the series, I'd really like it if they just went back to StarFox 64 era as StarFox Adventures introduced magic into the StarFox universe. Which I personally don't feel fits the StarFox universe. It can be fun to mix scifi and fantasy genres, but StarFox is one of those which just doesn't feel right that way.
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

Kona9
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Kona9 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:07 pm

I am very excited for the new entry.
With the project in Miyamoto's hands it will be glorious, going back to N64 style of play.
This may be the game that actually will use the gamepad in cool ways :)