Club Nintendo Shutting Down

Talk about other games or anything!
Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Club Nintendo Shutting Down

Post by Zukaro » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 am

Club Nintendo (the thing where you can register your Nintendo games to get points that go towards various physical items or digital downloads) is shutting down. Nintendo plans to bring something new to replace Club Nintendo after its shut down. However, any unredeemed codes expire when Club Nintendo shuts down. The unredeemed codes expire July 31st 2015

I have two unredeemed codes and I'm gonna give them away here cuz one requires finding the power adapter for my Wii (which will never happen) and the other requires owning a Wii U (which wont happen until StarFox for the Wii U is out). Plus I already own both games on their original systems regardless. These codes are for the virtual console games.

If you take them post which one you took in the comments so people know they're not available anymore. :p

Here are the codes (available until July 31st 2015, which is when they expire):
StarFox 64 (For Wii): A03BUG5C2FW767LC
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (For Wii U): A05AHYWF30BXALGR

If you want to read about Club Nintendo shutting down go here: http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

progress
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Club Nintendo Shutting Down

Post by progress » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:31 pm

I stole the Zelda II code, since no one else has taken either. Thanks a ton, Zukaro.

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Club Nintendo Shutting Down

Post by Zukaro » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:10 pm

progress wrote:I stole the Zelda II code, since no one else has taken either. Thanks a ton, Zukaro.
np
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox