Overlord Fellowship of Evil

Talk about other games or anything!
DarkHenrik

Overlord Fellowship of Evil

Post by DarkHenrik » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 pm

DEAR GOD THE HATE THIS GAME HAVE GAINED!!!

Seriously, on steam alone there are allot of people who dislike the idea, with reactions ranging from: hate, depression, discust...

here are a few of the reactions:
Yea :(

They could write a book after this tho.

"How to Kill a Franchise 101" by Codemasters.

Other game companies these days (even EA is learning) - "Hey lets listen to the fans, then we'll sell them a game they want to play!"

Codemasters - "Who gives a ♥♥♥♥, lets make the game this way cause reasons and stuff!"
OMG I SWEAR TO GOD I MTRYING TO CALL CODE MASTER THEY WONT ANSWER CAUSE IGOT SOME GOD DAM WORDS I NEED TOGET OUT AND ONE IS ♥♥♥♥ YOU CODEMASTER! LISTEN TO YOUR ♥♥♥♥ING FANS JESUS ♥♥♥♥ING CHRIST~!
The only way I can see a future for the Overlord games is if it some how manages to stumble into the arms of Triumph Studios, other than that the only place I see this series is 6 feet under the dog ♥♥♥♥ that is CodeMaster.
YOU ARE DEAD TO ME DEAD DEAD DEAD ♥♥♥♥ING DEAD. I loved this franchise since the first overlord was released THE FIRST ONE I don't give a rats ♥♥♥ about minions or the spinoff ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

I want to enslave people, gear my minions up sacrifice them I WANT TO BE AN OVERLARD. Not this...this Diablo clone. I own diablo 3 and reaper of souls I'm fairly ♥♥♥♥ing sure ur 20$ game cannot outdo the ♥♥♥♥ing behemoth that is blizz and many other indies on.

Let me explain how much of a fan I am I own both overlord games for ps3 xbox 360 and on PC and I despise the spinoffs. This company is so ♥♥♥♥ing dead to me I've been hoping for overlord 3 for 6 years.
Developed by Codemasters. This game is going to be a pile of ♥♥♥♥
I was so psyched when I saw a new overlord was coming out. I was playing War for the Overworld and it made me want to play Overlord. so I installed 1 and started playing, then was like...wonder if overlord 3 is ever gonna come out, probably not might as well google it.

Then my heart sank. This is not Overlord :( This is some sick spinoff. Surely Gnarl is doing it as a joke and the real Overlord will be revealed at the last moment :(
True. As fan of Devil May Cry I didnt have problem with liking DMC. Yes, I would preffer "other" Dante, and I know its supposed to be reboot but I like to think that story of DMC is way before DMC3 and that last boss fight change character so much of "new" Dante.

Anyway yes, I hate idea of FoE. I waited so long for new Overlord. I have hope for something big like Witcher with huge open world and long gameplay....... and what we get? Another fuc.kiing couch coop kid friendly game same like with Sanctum of Slime, The Expendables 2 or Out of the Shadows. Probably will be the same as.s broken, boring, with babymode difficulty JUST like Sanctum of Slime, The Expendables 2 or Out of the Shadows.

Wont buy it no matter price and how good it happend to be, this is not game I asked for.
Now happens that Overlord Origins, the game on Wii is way better than this ambomination.

Once good developer now its sh.itting on their own franchise ONCE AGAIN.
Codemasters, Iam disappointed
Somebody ... tell me that's a ***ing nightmare! It can not be true T_T What an as***e call this piece of **** "Overlord" ? Noooooooooooooo ...... curse on these developers. God damn it...
And these are some of the comments from the Steam forum alone, this game is getting allot of hate. Where do you guys stand?

Do you dislike O:FoE? or do you like what you have seen?

casauchi

Re: Overlord Fellowship of Evil

Post by casauchi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Looks kinda like Gauntlet :P

DarkHenrik

Re: Overlord Fellowship of Evil

Post by DarkHenrik » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Im just going to bumb this, because i sure want to know what you guys thing of all this hate that Overlord FoE is getting.