Startrek online revamped level 60 fun

Talk about other games or anything!
Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:24 am

• Startrek online sto have really upped their game.

IMHO it could be slower and have proper bridge interaction like sto.

It is a bit arcade like but it is beautiful and the combat is DEEP. example of sto gameplay August 2015

It is free to play to let me know if you want to try it and I can help boost you with my main, 60s can play with noobs in scaled combat.
    Alpha Tester

• But the grind to lv 60 is painful, especially if you have been playing long enough for the entire game to get stale... I have at least 3 characters in the lv 50+ range but I doubt il reach 60 on any of them any time soon due to needing to repeat the hour long missions that provide little exp and little replayability.

i could go on an hour's long rant of the problems I have with sto but I think I have alienated this community enough as it stands.
    Alpha Tester

• quick update : Voice activated startrek online.... could be cool in pulsar?

yeah the grind sucks... you can level with the missions using your followers... but after doing each pve farm mission about 10 times it gets a bit samey... its not quite there yet... needs to make doing normal mission pathways a lot easier... ie b bring up missions and get going rather than having to fly their etc etc .... i got a free boost to tempt me back so it was insta ding... they should sell 60 dings for zen imho.... say 5000 zen or something.

so anyway found this awesome program that lets you script voice com going to link this as a suggestion for pulsar also
    been an utter blast getting this to work but then its back to grind and hmm bit yawny.

voice controlling star trek could be cool in pulsar?

if this is to work in pulsar everything needs a keyboard shortcut.
    Alpha Tester

Return to Off Topic