Corrupt a Wish

Talk about other games or anything!
JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Post by JamesF0790 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:42 am

Pride wrote:Your wish is granted but you get trapped in a necromancers dungeon who has an ability to stop your kill switch and your trapped there for all of time

I wish to be that necromancer who becomes a lich :evil:
Too easy, you become a lich but are slain by a group of adventurers after you oppress the kingdom for a hundred years.

My wish is... I wish that I had a completely Mars bar. The chocolate, not the planet. Not poisonous in any way to humans and I remain human. This Mars bar will be teleported to me from my closest store's shelf. It will be in-date and have any third party additions removed automaticly.

heroeblaster
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by heroeblaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:55 am

Pride wrote:Your wish is granted but you get trapped in a necromancers dungeon who has an ability to stop your kill switch and your trapped there for all of time

Nope. You are defying kill switch wish part. Kill switch is actually independent of any effects and capturing me with immortality by raising me from the dead defies almighty law of the wish(kill switch is triggered by my own will and has ability to kill the body even if it is immortal at any level except omnipotent(both raising from the dead, cursing, having invincibility or other stuff) and will modification falls under mind twisting that is locked by the second part of the wish). Checkmate Pride. That is the main point why the wish should be granted with someone owning this power(The God for example): http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Law

heroeblaster
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by heroeblaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:01 am

JamesF0790 wrote:

Too easy, you become a lich but are slain by a group of adventurers after you oppress the kingdom for a hundred years.

My wish is... I wish that I had a completely Mars bar. The chocolate, not the planet. Not poisonous in any way to humans and I remain human. This Mars bar will be teleported to me from my closest store's shelf. It will be in-date and have any third party additions removed automaticly.
Oh... Forgot to grand the wish: wish granted. Careful don't choke with it. And have some coke too as a bonus. The stuff that could go wrong(i don't feel like doing so though): it can be consisting from antimatter(really bad luck Brian meme and immediate planet explosion following), you could choke yourself to death, you could have diabetes or allergy and get anaphylactic shock or someone runs in and immediately eats it. I'll pass due to my overly complex wish last time.

agigabyte
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by agigabyte » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 am

Your wish is granted, but you accidentally press the kill switch, which explodes.

I wish to have total control over reality and death.
Gemini Commander-In-Chief, Fleet Admiral Dire Wolf

heroeblaster
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by heroeblaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 am

agigabyte wrote:

Your wish is granted, but you accidentally press the kill switch, which explodes.

I wish to have total control over reality and death.
READ MY WISH BEFORE TALKING ABOUT KILL SWITCH! Dude seriously. It is only a way to defy immortality lockdown because of the main part of the wish works in case of death. Basically suicide with the power of will. You should think your wish through a bit better. Wishing for ability to control death and not wishing for the knowledge to do so... You can kill yourself. Reality control will just make you the "green kind" and one day SecureContainProtect or GlobalOccultCoalition will snipe you or you can go mad from this power. Worse than death is not only immortality: having nothing to want is too and you are basically wishing for a big chunk of local omnipotence(excluding immortality- not the best choice). Anyways... wish granted.

agigabyte
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by agigabyte » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 am

Your wish I'd granted but you accidentally activated the kill switch, causing him to explode, destroying you.

I wish to have total control over everything.

heroeblaster
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by heroeblaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 pm

agigabyte wrote:

Your wish I'd granted but you accidentally activated the kill switch, causing him to explode, destroying you.

I wish to have total control over everything.
Facepalming right now. Could you please stop beating the dead horse. It is like the 3rd answer to the one wish about necromancer. Mind controlled "Kill switch" is like /suicide command in most computer games: kills the character and respawns him. I don't know games that exploded anyone instead of just killing(exept Worms franchise but thats different story). I just presented it in the most understandable for most of the forum users form(I didn't want to write a small text describing ability to kill yourself when you want regarding all the effects that could be on you). I already explained why omnipotense is bad for anyone who is not a God: getting everything you want would nullify pleasure from earning stuff yourself making virtually everything worthless. You still want that stuff?

agigabyte
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by agigabyte » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 pm

I do, I also want the inability to have any mental handicaps, along with the desire to earn stuff, so I just delete my vast wealth and earn it or something.

heroeblaster
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by heroeblaster » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:29 pm

agigabyte wrote:I do, I also want the inability to have any mental handicaps, along with the desire to earn stuff, so I just delete my vast wealth and earn it or something.
The actual omnipotence is: me almighty in all and every aspect without any effort. Where is sportsmanship? Get everything you want just by wanting it and you loose the need to do anything. When time passes you get bored with absolutely all kinds of activities and that is when shit happens. Anyways no one is going to give you omnipotence because a: no more than one power per whole universe and b: the only wielder is the Creator of the Universe(read: God). You are basically wishing for that power. That is over the abilities of any genie and, counting that even my wish has to be activated by omnipotent being, you don't really have any chance to get it. Let's face it: even my wish has this restriction: theoretically with it I could teleport to a world filled with stuff I need and teleport with it back but the pain and stress caused by any means of death should nullify this ability of absolute teleporting till getting used to(which is virtually impossible). So to turn it from timebomb curse into "the stuff" you need to have restrictions on wishing level(read: you will have somewhere to move to that is impossible to achieve). Do you drop the single player game after you suck up all the achievements, coins, points, guns, skins, level and highest score there is? Same here: you hit the roof- there is nowhere to move to AND there is nowhere to go to as you finish trying everything in existence till you throw up. That is exactly why I chose as a main wish basically resurrection, ability to travel anywhere and unability for anything to use it against my will or dispell it(nothing more, nothing less).
Well, lets go on then.

Pride
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Pride » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

By the way the kill switch stoping thing was not related to you die and me reviving you. It was about me not letting you use that part of your brain to use the kill switch, then get tortured for all eternity

The Necromancer part was so that id become a lich

Your wish is granted but the knowledge of everything makes the world a dreary and desolate plane of existence with no excitement, so you kill yourself out of boredom

I wish that I had the creativity to think of a funny and clever wish
Death To Foxes

-----Pride, The Demon Pirate Captain-----