Attack on Robot Foxes

Talk about other games or anything!
JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Attack on Robot Foxes

Post by JamesF0790 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:52 pm

I know what you mean, I haven't watched much of the older Doctors I have to admit but apart from that I have pretty much the same ranking. David is a damn good actor and still well and truly one of the doctors but the tenth doctor had some issues that resulted in those moments you mentioned. Christopher was brilliant, especially in The Empty Child\The Doctor Dances. The "everybody lives" moment was great. John Hurt as the War Doctor... It's a tough choice we didn't see as much of him as I would have liked but from what we saw he really made a truly brilliant doctor. Especially considering he knew virtually nothing about the role beforehand.

As for the cosplay getup, I hadn't planned on a hat to be honest but... yeah, now I'm going to have to buy a fez.

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Attack on Robot Foxes

Post by GwaziMagnum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 pm

JamesF0790 wrote:I know what you mean, I haven't watched much of the older Doctors I have to admit but apart from that I have pretty much the same ranking. David is a damn good actor and still well and truly one of the doctors but the tenth doctor had some issues that resulted in those moments you mentioned. Christopher was brilliant, especially in The Empty Child\The Doctor Dances. The "everybody lives" moment was great. John Hurt as the War Doctor... It's a tough choice we didn't see as much of him as I would have liked but from what we saw he really made a truly brilliant doctor. Especially considering he knew virtually nothing about the role beforehand.

As for the cosplay getup, I hadn't planned on a hat to be honest but... yeah, now I'm going to have to buy a fez.

Also that was when they brought in Captain Jack!
My favourite character EVER!!! Even more than any of the Doctors! :P

Just look at his brilliance!!! :D

It was mainly Tenant's thinking moments when he goes "OOOOOOOH! Yes!" that bothered me.
Outside of those things though he was brilliant, but he's competing against Doctors who were brilliant all of the time.

The War Doctor I do wish we got to see more of, maybe a mini-series of the Time War?
Cause they had skipped it completely.

Also, yes! You need a fez!
Fez's are cool... 8-)