Re: Attack on Robot Foxes

Post by JamesF0790 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:24 pm

I was referring to the Doctor.

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by GwaziMagnum » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:29 pm

JamesF0790 wrote:I was referring to the Doctor.
Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor :P

He's just so fun, witty and random. :)

JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by JamesF0790 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:20 am

Same here. I mean, the other Doctors are cool, especially David's "Time Lord Victorious" moment on Mars but in his first episode Matt stopped the earth from being destroyed by driving a firetruck into a hospital, called back the aliens and scared them back off after dressing them down.

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by GwaziMagnum » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:00 am

JamesF0790 wrote:Same here. I mean, the other Doctors are cool, especially David's "Time Lord Victorious" moment on Mars but in his first episode Matt stopped the earth from being destroyed by driving a firetruck into a hospital, called back the aliens and scared them back off after dressing them down.
And without even using his Screwdriver or Tardis :P

JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by JamesF0790 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:13 pm

GwaziMagnum wrote:
JamesF0790 wrote:Same here. I mean, the other Doctors are cool, especially David's "Time Lord Victorious" moment on Mars but in his first episode Matt stopped the earth from being destroyed by driving a firetruck into a hospital, called back the aliens and scared them back off after dressing them down.
And without even using his Screwdriver or Tardis :P
Right after regenerating no less, well... right after to his perspective. It was a fair bit longer for Amelia. Got to admit, I'm sad to see him go but I suppose everybody has "their" Doctor don't they? I'm actually considering going to PAX Australia as the eleventh if I can get the cash.

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by GwaziMagnum » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

JamesF0790 wrote:Right after regenerating no less, well... right after to his perspective. It was a fair bit longer for Amelia. Got to admit, I'm sad to see him go but I suppose everybody has "their" Doctor don't they? I'm actually considering going to PAX Australia as the eleventh if I can get the cash.
Well... he did have fish sticks and custard on his side. :P

I'm also sad to see him go, but there's always the chance I'll end up liking a future doctor even better (Not too likely though :P).

JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by JamesF0790 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 pm

I wonder... how do fish sticks and custard actually taste? I can't say it's appealing. Still, if I'm going in character I should at-least bring some.

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:43 pm

JamesF0790 wrote:I wonder... how do fish sticks and custard actually taste? I can't say it's appealing. Still, if I'm going in character I should at-least bring some.
Personally I think it'd be amazing. :v
Sweet and salty go well together.

When I saw the Doctor eating fish sticks with custard I wanted. ;^;
Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox

JamesF0790
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by JamesF0790 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 pm

I'll let you know when I try it. Hell, if I end up going I'll probably just upload pictures if anybody's interested. THe beauty about going as The Doctor though is you can meet somebody else who's also dressed as the Doctor and it isn't at all canon breaking.

GwaziMagnum
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by GwaziMagnum » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:16 am

JamesF0790 wrote:I wonder... how do fish sticks and custard actually taste? I can't say it's appealing. Still, if I'm going in character I should at-least bring some.
I have no idea.

I personally don't like fish sticks much though so it probably wouldn't be my thing. :/
JamesF0790 wrote:I'll let you know when I try it. Hell, if I end up going I'll probably just upload pictures if anybody's interested. THe beauty about going as The Doctor though is you can meet somebody else who's also dressed as the Doctor and it isn't at all canon breaking.
This is true what you say! :P

I personally already have the Screw Driver, Fez and Bowtie to cosplay as the 11th doctor.
Also the Hat and Scarf to be the 4th :P

Though I still need to watch more Tom Baker.
I bought the 4th doctor stuff a bit earlier cause

1. It was freezing cold and I needed a scarf, badly.
2. I like the hat, even if I were to later find I disliked him as a doctor (which seems unlikely, love what I've seen so far).

Which reminds me out of the 5 doctor's I've seen I'd have to rank them like this.

1. Matt Smith
2. Tom Baker
3. Christopher Eccelson
4. War Doctor
5. David Tenant - I still like him, but he has too many moments of going crazy that make me go "ugh".