The Grand Adventure of the Fluffy Biscuit Ship!

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Welshieone
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

The Grand Adventure of the Fluffy Biscuit Ship!

Post by Welshieone » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:16 am

We have a ship, a crew and a goal. To search the stars handing out treats!

I have handpicked my loyal crew to join me on great adventure and ask for you to tag along! Once Pulsar hits with working multiplayer my crew and I will be searching the universe. Handing out treats in the Fluffy Biscuit Ship! Who are we?

Our crew is the somewhat recommended by the elite of the elite! Think if the A - Team had wanted a package delivered and they found our contact details on the walls of a bathroom stall, that number they dialed?
TOO BUSY!
So they recommended us!

We're made up of Editors, Streaming personalities and some random we found on the street.

Our goal will be to see how long we can survive this hostile universe and see how much we can deliver?
Editior for GameCloud
http://gamecloud.net.au/

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: The Grand Adventure of the Fluffy Biscuit Ship!

Post by Edinstein » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:39 am

Welshieone
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Welshieone » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:53 am

Well played :D
Editior for GameCloud
http://gamecloud.net.au/

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:15 am

XD I for one am SUPER excited to see people play the game, I can't wait!

Zetrick

Post by Zetrick » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 am

:P Nice post

mht03110
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by mht03110 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:51 pm

As a representative of the mythical intergalactic taco corps, I must insist you avoid distributing your "treats" in any sector of space where we have established a "taco"shell station. This will avoid any unnecessary corporate disputes. Cheers

Zukaro
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Post by Zukaro » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Edinstein wrote:Image
This picture. ;A;"!!!
It's so perfect. ;^;!!

:P

Also, I wanna record me and mai friends playing Pulsar cuz that'd be fun. :P I need to beh a robawt fox though in teh gaim, otherwise people will get the wrong idea. ;^;
But I'm also super shy, so I dun really tend to use the mic. BUT IF I DID EVERYONE WOULD WATCH IT. Cuz I just say things, and then things happen, and then it's funny apparently.

Like, when my friends quote anyone they always quote me for some reason. ;^; Saying the various things I've said over the years. :v

But anyways, recording stuff takes up so much spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace though. ;^; But maybe one day me and my friends may record our adventures (one of my friends wanted to do a Minecraft letsplay awhile ago but that died due to lack of space; however, if I was able to get enough hard drives I could always setup an ownCloud server for me and my friends where all the data could live to save space on our computers).

(I know we dun has to record it :P it's just I would actually like to do that one day cuz I think it'd be fun, but I's shy so yeh ;^; my friends would have to be in the room with me for it to work :p)

And I'd need to beh a robawt fox in teh gaim cuz otherwise people wont understand. ;^; And they'll just get teh wrong idea. ;^;

Zukaro Travon
Robotic Fox