Carrier Stealth Question

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
Blackbart

Carrier Stealth Question

Post by Blackbart » Sun May 06, 2018 5:15 pm

I am having a hard time trying to find a way to turn off stealth once it has started other than just cutting power to it from another station. Is it me or does the level only turn it on at the stealth station?

CalicoJack

Re: Carrier Stealth Question

Post by CalicoJack » Mon May 07, 2018 5:38 am

Blackbart wrote:I am having a hard time trying to find a way to turn off stealth once it has started other than just cutting power to it from another station. Is it me or does the level only turn it on at the stealth station?
there are 2 ways to turn it off - the first is through weapons or probe discharges, the other is to set the science power allocation to zero until the cloak stops.

Probes and science are the safest ways they cannot be misinterpreted as aggressive actions.

Bear in mind turning off cloak means your EM readings spike from 0 to whatever your ship is outputting minus modifiers like shield modulation or special components like Dark Drive. If you are not engaged in nefarious behaviour and in good standings with the various factions then no problem.

Have a look through this guide which has a section on EM and sensors for more info.