Bugs report, the first since 14.5 Beta (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Leoli

Bugs report, the first since 14.5 Beta (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )

Post by Leoli » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:00 pm

_ Ancient sentry boss no loot since i play the game i already reported it in 14.5 !!!!!!!! multiple time no drop !!!!!! what the meaning of his existence if not for a good loot like the swarn boss !
_Crew AI : i never had a problem with that and i'm most of the time a solo player .... the scientist for exemple no longer recharge shield or use program correctly, he always go to the sensor dish even with different settings and believe i waste a bunch of hours on it before abandon. the engibot could at least have a tweak for loading fuel cells and refill the scientist program but that not the topic sry ^^
_ Keybinding : im AZERTY keyboard and i cant change the keybinding of the personal cloaking device wich is "Q" moving left for me XD he dont even give the option ....

pls look into it, that rly kill the gameplay etc...

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Bugs report, the first since 14.5 Beta (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )

Post by Edinstein » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanks for the reports!

We'll look into the Ancient Sentry drops.

Have you tried resetting your default AI priorities? We'll look into the SciBot always using the Sensor Dish too. As for adding the behavior for AI to manually charge programs, it's on our to-do list!

As for the keybindings, make sure you reset them! That should give you new options (including the binding for personal cloak).

Thanks again for the reports!

Leoli

Post by Leoli » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 am

Edinstein wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Thanks for the reports!

We'll look into the Ancient Sentry drops.

Have you tried resetting your default AI priorities? We'll look into the SciBot always using the Sensor Dish too. As for adding the behavior for AI to manually charge programs, it's on our to-do list!

As for the keybindings, make sure you reset them! That should give you new options (including the binding for personal cloak).

Thanks again for the reports!
I did try to reset the AI Priorities, like i said i'm a solo player so i reset a lot ^^ the keybinding cloak problem persist for me even after a clean reinstall and keybinding reset.
Ty for taking time.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by Edinstein » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Could you send us an output log? Instructions here: http://www.pulsarthegame.com/sending-an-output-log-file

The personal cloak option should be showing up (it's on page 3 of the Keyboard + Mouse controls), can you verify you're running the latest version of the game (Beta 18.7)?