The Wasted Ring - AI stop helping killing the source

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
John Nada

The Wasted Ring - AI stop helping killing the source

Post by John Nada » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 pm

----------------------------
Bug Report
Game Version: Regular
Severity: Mid as solo-players or part-team can't kill it within time.

Description of Bug: After the first player death, AI bots seem to no longer detect the source as enemy. They let themselves die even if crystal-zomb hit them.

Steps to Reproduce: Add 4 bots, pass third teleporter and go to the source room. AIs attack the boss (active override is Defense-Self Planet). When you respawn, go through again and watch AI bots let themselves die (active override still is Defense-Self Planet). Remove bots and add them again don't works, they no longer consider the source and its minions as hostiles.
Notes: I run a full team of robots (Intrepid ship), they have 240 health, armor and pistol perks. When I leave the ship they follow me (captain in different area 4) and keep following me after (stay close 3). Every enemy trigger Defense Self 5. They can't heal themselves if not at ease. So I mainly don't give any order, At attention is the most active one.

Kersakof
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: The Wasted Ring - AI stop helping killing the source

Post by Kersakof » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:46 am

I can also vouch for this. Took a weapon's bot in after he tanked through most of the enemies and shot at them. They seem not to work on bosses. I don't think he even shot at the Experiment boss either.

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: The Wasted Ring - AI stop helping killing the source

Post by cptslog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Thanks for the reports

We'll make some tweaks shortly and hopefully can get the bots working better in these situations