Can't process scrap using VR controls

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
Hielor

Can't process scrap using VR controls

Post by Hielor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:43 am

Using the HTC Vive, I can start processing scrap using the right grip button, and the bar will stop filling when I release the button, but it doesn't actually count as success or failure unless I let the bar fill up all the way (which counts as a failure).

It works normally in VR if I manage to find my keyboard, but that's a rather unpleasant workaround.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Can't process scrap using VR controls

Post by Edinstein » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:37 am

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it!

wanyfer

Post by wanyfer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:36 pm

I'm having the same issue with the Rift... to process scrap I have to toggle off VR go to my KB+Mouse process it there then restart the game because the VR toggle breaks the VR if you toggle it back on

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by cptslog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm

wanyfer wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:36 pm
I'm having the same issue with the Rift... to process scrap I have to toggle off VR go to my KB+Mouse process it there then restart the game because the VR toggle breaks the VR if you toggle it back on
Are you using the Rift via SteamVR? We are looking into the issue but so far it seems to be related to SteamVR, curious if that's the case with you

wanyfer

Post by wanyfer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 pm

the latest patch did not fix it for me i'm using the option to launch pulsar with Oculus VR mode

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Post by cptslog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:21 pm

wanyfer wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:06 pm
the latest patch did not fix it for me i'm using the option to launch pulsar with Oculus VR mode
Thanks for the report, we'll look into it