Sold Stolen Medical Supplies...

Discussion about PULSAR: Lost Colony including talking about factions, classes, ship systems, playstyles, etc.
Srredire

Sold Stolen Medical Supplies...

Post by Srredire » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:07 am

So I goofed and early on in the game I sold the Stolen Medical Supplies, because my relation with the faction was garbage and I was flagged, however now I'm unflagged and my reputation is better, however I traveled to literally every store and location and I'm unable to find them anywhere, so I assume they're just gone from the shop I sold them to.

Is there any way to get them back somehow, or am I completely screwed? The mission is still on my "Active" list and I'd like to complete it.

Edinstein
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Sold Stolen Medical Supplies...

Post by Edinstein » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 pm

If you sold the stolen medical supplies, you should be able to buy them back from the store you sold them to. However, if your save has been going on for a while, there's a chance the medical supplies could have been lost during a galaxy reset.

Nevertheless, we'll do some testing and make sure this isn't a bug. We'll also look into a better way to abandon missions that you don't want anymore or cannot complete. We apologize for the trouble.

Srredire

Re: Sold Stolen Medical Supplies...

Post by Srredire » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Edinstein wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:16 pm
If you sold the stolen medical supplies, you should be able to buy them back from the store you sold them to. However, if your save has been going on for a while, there's a chance the medical supplies could have been lost during a galaxy reset.

Nevertheless, we'll do some testing and make sure this isn't a bug. We'll also look into a better way to abandon missions that you don't want anymore or cannot complete. We apologize for the trouble.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, from what I see it looks like when you exit the server and load a save, the shops reset. So if you sell them and quit, I think they're gone for good. I guess the solution would be persistence for quest relates items, or having you fail the mission upon selling them.

I guess the bummer part is that you cannot follow the quest chain afterwards, but I suppose that's a consequence of not doing the mission.

Alas, I love the game. Great work.