Self bans

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
EngBot

Self bans

Post by EngBot » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:20 am

It appears that its possible to add your own ID to the block list and stop yourself from playing in your own games. It seems to make you a spectator, hopefully the test subject posts screenshots here.
Breaker of all the things

ZeUnknown666

Re: Self bans

Post by ZeUnknown666 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:46 am

I'm the test subject and well it starts to destroy your game. When you start the game it'll tell you that you can't connect to the photon cloud. It'll have you do the good old fashion choose where your from. It'll then send you to the main menu but the background will be completely blue. When I tried to create a game it would say that the game was already made. So I went to load a game and it would seemingly work like normal but when you actually clicked your role and you accepted it would only show you the side of the ship from really close up. You could tell when someone would move the ship but you wouldn't be able to move or do anything. the pictures I have of the bug https://imgur.com/a/hskLzjR