Beta 26.1 is out now! It’s mostly focused on fixing a few of the bug reports that have come in.
Thanks for sending in those reports and for giving us your feedback!
- Added some additional floor props to the Interceptor
- QDI processors now have a limit of 10 activations per sector. This was added because the new programs which were added in Beta 26.0 could cause an infinite loop of activations.
- Tweaked the lighting on the Interceptor
- Tweaked ship flight AI to be more comfortable for players using turrets in some situations
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally make crewmembers invisible on Waste Planet 2
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally make crewmembers invisible on Barren Planet 2
- Fixed an issue with a floating asset on planet with crashed deathseeker
- Fixed missing materials in CU hub
- Fixed an issue with missing assets in CU hub
- Fixed an issue with missing mesh colliders at the bandit cave base planet
- Fixed a missing materials issue with Automated Trading Station Interiors
- Fixed an issue regarding Racing sectors not properly showing up after loading a save or resetting the galaxy
- Fixed a minor visual issue relating to turrets on the Interceptor
- Added a glass collider to the Interceptor’s reactor
- Fixed a visual issue where one could see the bridge of the interceptor from another window
- Fixed issue with infected crawlers not properly dropping from ceiling
- Fixed an issue that caused projectiles / missiles to not properly cause damage / effects to some ships
- Fixed an issue with a wandering NPC on the grassy planet in the sundust delivery mission
- Fixed an issue with player dropped items not being visible in certain situations
- Fixed an issue involving out-of-date / missing sounds
The Leafy Games Team