Connection failure to photon cloud

Please come here to inform us of new and interesting bugs so we can hunt them down and destroy them! Pics and videos demonstrating these bugs are also welcome!
lsitongia

Connection failure to photon cloud

Post by lsitongia » Wed May 06, 2020 1:51 pm

I'm getting this message when I try to Change Region from the Game Options. Underneath that text, a few smaller font messages fly by. It might be reporting that it retried and succeeded. I can't tell. I think the last message is JoinedLobby. I don't know if that's related to the regions or something else. It happens for all of the regions listed. I can't connect to any of them.

I don't know if this has been happening all the time. This is the first time I've tried to Change Region. When I first ran the game, about a week ago, I selected USA. I haven't thought about it since, in about 10 hours of playing. I just happened to notice it as I was browsing Game Options, and tried it, in order to be sure that I'm in the USA region.

p.s. I did test turning on the firewall on this Windows 10 box.

cptslog
Leafy Developer
Leafy Developer

Re: Connection failure to photon cloud

Post by cptslog » Thu May 14, 2020 10:20 am

Sorry for the issue, thanks for the report

When you change your region, it triggers a reconnect and should show a menu with messages like you described. I agree it's perhaps a little confusing and could be clearer

It usually works itself out pretty quickly though, did you have any trouble findings games or connecting after?