Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:10 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: VR End sequence feedback
- Replies: 2
- Views: 778
I just did this sequence, it's really bad in VR. You have to strain your neck at an unhealthy angle, plus it's hard to see everything at once. It definitely needs to be adjusted.
- Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:36 pm
- Forum: Bug Reporting Section
- Topic: Poor VR performance (CPU limited on a strong machine)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 130
I am playing on a Vive Pro with a 3080 and 8700k @5ghz. In most situations, the game cannot maintain 90 fps and so it is not a smooth VR experience. According to SteamVR and FPSVR, it is CPU limited, even though the game is only using ~15% on my CPU. Even if I turn all settings to ultralow, the prob...