Version 1.14 is now available! This update is focused on bug fixes and improvements based on community feedback.
Translators: Use the In-Place Language Update feature in the Edit Language menu to update your existing translations! This will make changes to the translation.tsv file in the folder (e.g. removing unnecessary lines and adding a few more necessary ones). When the file has been updated, you should continue editing on that new file going forwards. If you have any questions feel free to let us know.
Translation File Format (v0.86)
- Fixed an incorrectly removed translation string related to the component upgrader
- Translated keycard names should now be accepted by doors in-game
- Fixed issue with talents incorrectly being reset for certain enemy crews
- Fixed client-side talent syncing issue for enemy crews
- Fixed NPC dialogue formatting issue for certain translations that caused overlapping text in certain situations
- Fixed missing information in certain captain notifications
- Fixed issue that caused encumbrance to not affect backwards movement speed
- Fixed issue with certain missions if “Explorer's Appeal” and certain other missions are abandoned
- Fixed issue preventing parts of the cloaking system to not apply translations
- Added a price to cloaking system ship component to prevent it from being 0 Cr
- Changed how throttle override interacts with full/reverse throttle buttons
- Custom HOTAS setups should now be working better in a variety of situations, perhaps most notably when moving the camera in first person piloting
- Fixed some stuttering when switching between keyboard + mouse mode / gamepad + joystick mode in certain situations
Thank you for your time and feedback!
The Leafy Games Team