Beta 31.03 is now out!
- Gamepads can use the on-screen keyboard to type into the chat box by clicking the chat box
- Gamepads can now access the Ship Component Overview screen by pressing left on the d-pad - will require keybindings to be reset
- New key-binding for Keyboard and Mouse setup allows for direct access to the Ship Component Overview screen (V) - will require keybindings to be reset
- Added ambient music to the main menu
- Two new general ambient music tracks should now currently play in the game
- Added the ability to back out of the virtual keyboard
- Improved the Kick Button: There is now a separate Ban and Kick button for the host.
- Added captain notification noting when the ship shuts down due to active virus limit
- Added options to assign keybindings for direct maneuvering thrusters for HOTAS setups - will require keybindings to be reset
- Slight visual improvements to the Main Menu background
- Sitting Duck virus will now disable pilot boost charging
- The Captain’s Scavenger talent should now properly work at the 10% rate per rank instead of the incorrect 5%.
- Fixed an issue with which moons could sometimes cast strange shadows onto planets
- Fixed an error with bot pathfinding that was noticed in analytics
- Fixed an internal error that was noticed in analytics
- Fixed a few problematic probe pickup areas on asteroids
- Fixed an issue where ships could blind jump to hidden sectors that weren’t available yet (i.e. The Wasted Wing)
- Fixed an issue with the P.T. Module: Thrust used coolant when it should not have
- The “Strike Window is now Open” mission should properly reference the playership’s name.
The Leafy Games Team