Hull Plating

Ask your burning questions about PULSAR: Lost Colony here!
KaiNu
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Hull Plating

Post by KaiNu » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:01 am

How is hull plating installed? As in not the hull but the outer protective armour plating stuff.

tjblackhawk
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester

Re: Hull Plating

Post by tjblackhawk » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 pm

As far as I know hull plating exists in the shop and can be bought but currently cannot be installed. How it affects the ship, I think there was a devblog a while back (could be wrong) that said on the Intrepid (I think) you would take less hull damage if hit on the underside of the ship. That would lead me to believe this is what hull plating does, it essentially reduces damage incurred by the hull if hit in certain locations. Hope this helps.
"Never give up! Never surrender!"

lunadam

Post by lunadam » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:41 am

The cognitive kaleidoscope you present in Geometry Dash this theme is a virtuoso display of intellectual acrobatics, flipping and twisting ideas to create a panorama of understanding that is both astonishing and unprecedented.

labourundies

Post by labourundies » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:26 am

From what I understand, hull plating is available for purchase and is in the shop, but it cannot be installed at the moment. As for the ship's effects, I recall reading on a devblog some time ago phrazle (I could be mistaken) that hitting the Intrepid from below would cause less hull damage.

michaelarrington

Post by michaelarrington » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:36 am

Throughout this process, there's constant checking Tunnel Rush and verification to ensure everything fits perfectly.

eirajeremy

Post by eirajeremy » Tue May 14, 2024 6:16 am

Great question! From my location in Queensland, Australia, I can share that hull plating is typically installed using specialized machinery and techniques to ensure a secure and durable exterior. The process often involves precision alignment, welding, and other methods to properly affix the protective plating.